Senior Manager, ePMO Transformation and Strategy – Norcross, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Manager, ePMO Transformation and Strategy – Norcross, GA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
- The Senior Manager will lead the deployment of the transformation and support the M&A and other
strategyprograms and projects being led by the ePMO.
- Drive all Strategy Deployment, Portfolio Management, Special Projects and Training and Delivery activities related to the programs and projects.
- Responsible for leading sustainable projects and solutions to deliver on the outlined transformation imperatives and capabilities.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Partner with IT senior leadership, Enterprise functions, and Lines of Business stakeholders to create the PMO roadmap with clear goals, execution plan, metrics and risk mitigation plan that will ensure successful implementation of initiatives.
- Develop and implement the change management and communicate
planfor the ePMO vision, roadmap andstrategies.
- Identify technology projects which align with strategic objectives, determine project priorities by developing and maintaining a demand/capacity model, and aligning appropriate resources to effectively drive projects.
- Primary point of contact for overall technology portfolio management matters in order to drive, align, track, escalate and communicate the portfolio performance to key stakeholders.
- Promptly respond to evolving business priorities and re-prioritize delivery strategies, as necessary.
- Lead efforts to continually assess and improve the actual and perceived value of the portfolio projects.
- Create and monitor ePMO key metrics to ensure performance visibility and improvement
- Ensure proper financial management of all technology portfolio projects, providing financial transparency to leadership, project resources and business partners.
- Partner with IT Finance to provide financial analysis, planning
andforecasting to identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats, and develop recommendations for plans to address within the portfolio.
Special Projects Execution
- Own and drive key internal transformational consultative projects and multi-disciplinary teams
- Integrate and share knowledge of the principles and methodologies of agile project management in the project life cycle, scope definition and management, planning and scheduling, monitoring, communication cycles, project team and risk management.
Training & Development Delivery
- Exemplify and promote a consulting, delivery excellence, and customer experience mindset; in addition, a culture of ensuring value is realized and stakeholders’ expectations are met.
- Create the Project Management Development Program, a structured program designed to accelerate the growth of current and future project management resources.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Project Management training and/or project lead experience of 3+years
- Process Improvement training
- M&A due diligence experience with transition service project deployment experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of project planning tools (MS Project, Jira, Version One, etc.)
- Familiarity with Portfolio / Program Management or Technology Business Management Software (Apptio, ServiceNow, HP)
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years program/project leadership, strategy
- Strong leadership skills delivering all aspects of project and program management, including enterprise large portfolios with high complexity and risk.
- Proven track record of leading strategic enterprise initiatives
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict management,
problem solving, influencing and decision makingskills.
- Experience building PMO structures and operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Expert knowledge of stakeholder management, risk management
andorganizational change management.
abilityto translate broad next generationstrategies into a clear, specific, an actionable roadmap.
- Ability to lead program development and refinement in an evolving,
fast paced, global environment.
- Proven track record of quickly earning trust, inspiring teams, developing resources, setting direction, and delivering results.
- Comfortable partnering across the organization to align programs/projects to the larger organizational objectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a global environment with remote teams.
- Exemplary core program and project management skills.
- Experience in Agile methodology is required.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability
- Experience with multiple workstreams and leading teams
- Large enterprise project experience ranging from $1million+
- Preferred: Experience in developing executive leadership presentations and talking points
- Preferred: Consulting or manufacturing experience
- Preferred: Demonstrated success of implementing strategy
- Preferred: Detailed oriented and ability to close on open items quickly
What we offer:
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.