IT Systems Analyst - Norcross, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
IT System Analyst - Norcross, GA
- The Information Technology (IT) System Analyst supports end users utilizing WestRock systems and software across all Corrugated locations.
- Provides second and third-tier support to end users.
- This position collaborates with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Plans, analyzes and defines application requirements and supports system testing.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Concurrently manage multiple initiatives to drive towards end goals goal oriented solutions.
- Use soft skills to look for solutions and win-win opportunities.
- Facilitate system audits to verify results of implementation.
- Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand business processes in order to effectively support current system environments and suggest innovative solutions to address both new recurring issues for future use.
- Demonstrate action-oriented leadership when faced with roadblocks.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of overall ERP experience in a functional/technical/user role
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to be successful
- Experience integrating bolt-on and 3rd party software
- Experience with Tier-1 consulting or ERP implementation partners is desirable
- Experience in paper industry is desirable
- Experience and/or exposure with Agile project management and Scrum is desirable
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft products
- Analytical experience relative to large volumes of system data
- Self-motivated individual who doesn’t need daily supervision, just clear goals
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.