Director, COE Enterprise Core Systems
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Director, COE Enterprise Core Systems
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
WestRock is currently recruiting for a Direct, Center of Expertise (COE) – Enterprise Core Systems. The Director COE – Enterprise Core Systems works with business partners and enterprise IT teams to prioritize incoming service requests and projects. Provides strategic consultancy as needed to support defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements. Documents existing customer business processes, identifies inefficiencies and recommends improvements for these systems. Partners with customers to develop business case justification for applications projects. Identifies customer business requirements for significant enhancements to existing systems and for new development projects.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Deliver well defined business requirements and functional specs to support system integration for Enterprise Systems
· Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis and design work, creating appropriate documentation for use in estimating and specifying project work
· Communicate regularly with the business partners and IT to set priorities, communicate status, document issues, and manage expectations.
· Effectively communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior level.
· Work closely with the implementation managers to develop, test, and implement change requests
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s Degree Required/MBA Strongly Preferred
· Experience providing Enterprise ERP solutions
· Minimum of 8 years ERP experience – SAP or JDE
· Proven ERP experience with major platform like JDE or SAP
· Proven project budget expertise for multimillion dollar initiatives
· Proven ability to work with business partners and IT to define business requirement and functional specifications
· Proven business relationship management skills
· Experience leading enterprise initiatives with proven ability to drive results within budget, scope and timeline
· Proven experience with multiple integration technologies
· Proven ability to lead cross functional teams and the ability to communicate with Executive leadership
· Proven ability to work with global teams and technology partners
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.