Business Analysis Manager - Sandy Springs, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Business Analysis Manager - Sandy Springs, GA
The Technology Transformation department is seeking a Business Analysis Manager to play a pivotal role in enabling a fact-based, data-driven reporting strategy at WestRock. This highly-visible role will interact with key leaders and stakeholders across business functions, divisions and IT. The Manager will play a significant role in delivering effective and efficient near-term decision support solutions with the opportunity to shape future reporting strategy.
The ideal candidate:
- Takes insights-driven initiative. Identifies value areas and anticipates business needs. Establishes achievable, step-by-step execution plans. Communicates this vision effectively to stakeholders.
- Articulates "the possible" in the context of near-term reporting needs in the current technology landscape with a fact-based pros/cons assessment for different reporting options.
- Exhibits excellent business and IT organizational navigation skills that enable prompt stakeholder input and feedback through the course of daily work.
- Proven relationship-building abilities across a broad range of divisions, domains and organizational levels.
- Genuinely enjoys impacting business excellence with data analysis and management that enables objective decision-making.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Establish self as a trusted resource for complex requirements understanding and reporting enablement.
- Perform complex system and data analysis, including across the existing Qlikview environment.
- Interface with technology developers to communicate requirements and facilitate testing.
- Proactively and continuously identify areas for process improvement, efficiency and best practices sharing.
- Position the team for long-term value creation with an "economies of scale" mindset for reporting across the enterprise
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative business discipline with experience in Information Systems/Computer Science/Process Engineering or vice versa.
- Extensive experience in data analysis and requirements gathering roles.
- Demonstrated business acumen; deep paper and packaging industry knowledge a significant plus.
- Takes pride in product ownership activities that enable fact-based business decision making.
- Demonstrated logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Able to turn complex scenarios into practical, achievable, step-by-step processes that may involve multiple stakeholders.
- Fact-based communicator with a strong customer service attitude. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to both technical and non-technical groups, across various levels of the organization.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.