Country HR Manager - Packaging Manufacturing (m/f)
Multi Packaging Solutions is a print-based specialty packaging business within WestRock that focuses on healthcare and high-end consumer markets, including confectionery, cosmetics, premium spirits and media packaging. This business provides its customers with an extensive array of premium folding cartons, inserts, labels and rigid packaging across a variety of substrates and finishes. For more information, visit www.westrock-mps.com.
Currently, we have an immediate opening for the Country HR Manager based ideally in Tczew or Warsaw office.
Position Highlight: Reporting to the Divisional HR Manager in the UK, you will lead and manage the local HR function in Poland consisting of 2 manufacturing facilities (Tczew & Bialystok) and approximately 500 employees. Together with your local HR site teams, you will ensure the business and associated organizational/talent management objectives are delivered and achieved. Your core mission will be to provide HR leadership and expertise which will enable the Business to meet its day-to-day goals and long-term strategy.
How You Will Impact WestRock
- Formalise the Talent Management process, ensuring succession plans in place for key leadership roles and A-players identified within the blue-collar population to target formalized as well as enhanced training and development program
- Drive measured improvements in Employee engagement by reviewing Engagement Survey results, taking best practices from around the Division and designing & implementing a clear action plan for each plant – resulting in an improved culture and engaged workforce
- Identify priorities for building Manager Capability and design/deliver the programme to increase capabilities
- Give direction and project management guidance to Payroll Managers to deliver payroll integration projects in line with WestRock project timelines
- Set out clear priorities for the HR team and manage them to drive efficiencies in the day to day business/administration processes in the HR function
- Implement formal and proactive resourcing strategy specifically developing a plan to attract more talent to address long-term lack of skilled workers and work on demographic issues
- Design and implement clear blue-collar skills and pay structure for all plant operations within their remit
- Build long-term plan to combine different legal entities at one of MPS sites
- Actively set out and lead to a clear strategy for the new Trade Union structure
What You Need To Succeed
- Previous HR leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally in the international set-up.
- The quality of an excellent people manager with experience in developing teams and delivering results.
- Hands-on HR experience in driving cultural change and helping in Business in improving its performance.
- Has operated in junior HR positions and worked up through business – understands what their team are delivering and helps them to focus on the right priorities
- Strong communicator and energetic – can sell a vision and follow through with delivering against a plan
- Excellent knowledge of Polish labor law
- Fluent English
What We Offer
- A role where you will have the room and opportunity to make the impact and drive further strategic transformation
- A position of a team leader developing, coaching, managing and providing a direction to the talented group of HR professionals
- A leadership function within one of a most successful Paper and Packaging companies in the market.
- A career with a company where Integrity, Respect, Safety, and Excellence are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
Please include into your application following consent, thank you:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; (tekst jednolity: Dz.U. z 2015r., poz. 2135).
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: