Introducing WestRock. A Fortune 500 company you've heard of. WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. Pragmatic experts, who are knowledgeable, service oriented, disciplined in execution and capable of building and maintaining the technical framework allowing WestRock to operate and deliver. Our 39,000 team members support customers around the world with about 275 operating and business locations in 30 countries spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Currently in our office in Kraków Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park), Poland we are looking for a
This role provides support to the HR team based in Krakow. As the HR Assistant you will work closely with European HR Data Team. You will gain a great experience in various aspects of Human Resources.
How you will impact WestRock
- Update PeopleSoft HR database
- Provide administration support
What you need to succeed
- Interest in Human Resources
- Fluent English
- Availability 40 hours per week (flexible time)
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Previous experience in HR will be an advantage
What We Offer
- Civil law contract
- Opportunity for personal development
- A chance to work with experienced colleagues
- Working in a fast paced international environment
- Wide variety of tasks
- Free fruits twice a week
Please Include Into Your Application Following Consent, Thank You
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; (tekst jednolity: Dz.U. z 2015r., poz. 2135).
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: