About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Health & Welfare Benefits Administrator-Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
The Health & Welfare Benefits Administrator will assist with the daily benefits administration tasks. This position will interface with employees, all levels of HR and plant management as well as outside vendors to ensure benefit eligibility, enrollment and transactions flow smoothly through the various processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to all Tier 1 ServiceNow inquiries assigned to benefits and issues submitted by employees, supervisors, managers and HR team members.
- Assigns Tier 2 ServiceNow cases to the appropriate team member for additional research and resolution.
- Manages communications in the benefits email box, creating and assigning ServiceNow cases as appropriate.
- Reviews eligibility and enrollment appeals, gathers appropriate documentation and background information to share with the appeals committee. Once a decision has been reached, communicates the decision back to the employee. Maintains electronic appeals files.
- Collects and organizes data requested for various benefit audits including but not limited to the ASC712 annual audit, annual 401(k) audit, annual Pension Plan audit, annual OPEB audit, etc.
- Assists with the benefits annual enrollment process including peer review of benefit changes, rates and pre-enrollment system testing.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures, contracts and state and federal laws.
What you need to succeed:
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of H&W benefits administration experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of benefits laws and regulations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to perform Excel functions, VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables to complete data analysis
- Ability to research, analyze and summarize data
- Ability to identify and resolve problems or situations requiring the exercise of good judgement
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all employee levels across multiple business units and functional areas
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.