About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Learning and Development Specialist - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
WE ARE WESTROCK
At WestRock, we provide packaging solutions designed to give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with them to deliver the best value on everything from paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers to specialty packages, boxes and displays. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together. Every day, our 45,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in more than 300 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK
As a senior learning and development specialist, you will utilize your knowledge and experience of instructional design concepts, practices and procedures to create and deliver effective learning programs that support WestRock team members. Your consultative and collaborative approach will ensure our learning approach and programs support our business needs for the biggest impact. Measuring success is important and in this role, so you will help us develop key measures, evaluation tools and delivery. To do this well, you will need to be customer obsessed, creative, self-driven, confident, analytical, a great influencer and someone who can model our values of integrity, respect, excellence and accountability.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
The winning candidate will:
- Have 7-10 years facilitating learning
- Bring 7 + years of experience partnering with leaders (at all levels) to understand needs and then develop creative and effective learning solutions
- Be intellectually curious, and can take that curiosity to insights and then delivery
- Travel (30%) to learn more about our business and delivery solutions
- Have a bachelor’s degree in learning and development or related field or experience
- Bring global experience in learning and development working in a corporate environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver great projects on time
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.