About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Human Resources Data Analyst / HRIS - Northpark, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
The HR Data Management Analyst position will be responsible for managing employee data in the HR system, Peoplesoft. This includes maintaining and auditing employee transactions. Supporting customer requests, problem resolution and training new HR members. Assist with master table maintenance and set up. Testing of new system applications and improvements. This includes utilizing a variety of tools, including PeopleSoft and Peoplesoft query, Excel and SharePoint.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
· Provide a high level of customer service via the ServiceNow portal
· Support customers, internal and external; including other HR Services teams (Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and HRIS)
· Support the current applications with testing changes and new options as they are developed
· Create simple ad-hoc report requests
· Manage Employee leave status issues by working with the benefits team and their vendors
· Produce quarterly services awards for employees as they reach key service years
· Perform project tasks for new acquisitions and mergers
· Develop and maintain successful working relationships with all key HR business stakeholders, team members, and other functional user groups.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
· Degree in HR, IT, or other related field or equivalent practical experience
· 2+ years’ experience in HR, IT, or another related field
· Working knowledge of HR systems and processes
· PeopleSoft HR and Query experience and knowledge required
· Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse
workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.