About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Director HR Data and Insights - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Director, HR Data and Insights - Atlanta, GA
WestRock is seeking a Director, HR Data and Insights to join a dynamic and growing HR organization within a global package company.
How you will impact WestRock:
As the Director of HR Data and Insights, you will be a thought leader and work across functional and operational organizations to build a data community that will get the right data in the right place and make it available to improve process, customer experience and analytics.
As someone with passion and expertise in data and predictive analytics, you will be a champion for data, bring intellectual curiosity about data, deliver value through data to our businesses, help influence decisions, solve challenges, know how to apply data as a competitive advantage and strive to work closely with the data community (inside and outside of WestRock) to improve our information.
We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and innovation to HR data and insights.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a team.
What you need to succeed:
- Have a proven history of successfully bringing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, data science (or related) or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a Data Scientist/Analyst or equivalent position.
- 5+ years of expertise and experience using SQL or equivalent query language.
- Expertise in graphical representation of data/information.
- Experience using QlikView or similar data presentation software.
- Good understanding of relational databases and solid SQL skills.
- Proven history of successfully bringing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Believe in the same values as we do: Integrity, Respect, Accountability and Excellence – and expect your team members to model these behaviors.
- Take the time to listen, ask why and explain why.
- You align organizational goals with your team, empower them and recognize their wins.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a growing global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.