About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
3rd Shift Rewind Operator - Allegan, MI - copy
504 Eastern Ave
Allegan, Michigan, 49010
• Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
• Must have the ability to read and write simple instructions, correspondence and memos.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must have the ability to perform basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must have good color perception and ability to pay high attention to detail.
• Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
• Must have good problem solving ability.
• Must be able to work well in a high pressure environment.
• Must have good attendance.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Locate job to be rewound and review specifications.
• Set up and adjust machine for operation.
• Inspect for quality while machine is operating and adjust as necessary.
• Remove product from machine for packaging.
• Place all scrap in appropriate container to ensure maximum security of product.
• Stage product in secure holding area in preparation for shipping.
#GD WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.