Sr. Rebate Analyst
Sr. Rebate Analyst – Norcross, GA
The Sr. Rebate Analyst-The primary objective of this position is to handle the end to end process of customer rebate calculations, data validation, payments, and issue resolution for the Corrugated and Consumer groups at WestRock. Responsibilities include all day-to-day rebate operations, building strong working relationships with all customers both internal and external, ownership of reconciliation and analysis of assigned balance sheet accounts, and supporting the monthly close process.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Interpretation and application of relevant agreement terms
- Data validation and reporting
- Timely and accurate payment processing
- Management of payments through approval and A/P process
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, revenue, commission, and expense accruals.
- Prepare and gather supporting documentation and explanations for monthly interface with customers.
- Collaborate with other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end audits.
What you need to succeed:
- 4-year degree in accounting or related field and equivalent experience.
- 5 + years of relevant work experience
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited direction, and taking full ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and independent thinker.
- High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.