About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Accounts Payable Clerk - Lansing, MI
5800 West Grand River Ave
Lansing, Michigan, 48906
Accounts Payable Clerk
GENERAL PURPOSE: Assist Accounts Payable I clerk in processing accounts payable invoices for payment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Files purchase orders and receivers daily.
• Matches invoices to PO and receivers.
• Data enters invoices.
• Processes and mails checks.
• Opens, dates, stamps, and sorts mail daily.
• Files paid invoices.
• Maintains files for storage to DVD.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must have minimum six months’ general office experience including filing and basic computer skills including email and word processing.
• Must be able to pass 10 key Test.
• Must be able to pass Math Test.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.