About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
325 Duffy Ave
Hicksville, New York, 11801
Multi Packaging Solutions a division of WestRock, is a leading, global, provider of value-added specialty packaging, is seeking a Pricing/Estimating Assistant to work in our Hicksville, NY Plant. Our customers are among the most recognized brands in the world. If it’s time for change, or if you are ready for the next big step in your career, then apply with Multi Packaging Solutions today!
Departments. Monitor and maintain lists of customer contracts and price grids. Check, track, investigate and report on any pricing information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creates and maintains grid price structure for all customers; updates in system (Shared drive).
- Works in cooperation with Pricing staff to assist on any projects as needed.
· Enters data for metrics tracking and performance reports.
- Develops report(s) and implements improvement plans.
- Sets-up grid pricing process with the assistance of the VP of Estimating.
- Implements price increases/decreases to stay ahead of raw material price changes.
- Develops tracking tool for price increase effectiveness.
- Assists with pricing needed for Pecas/Radius and other forms of electronic ordering.
· Serves as the primary contact for the timely review and notices of price increases/decreases.
· Facilitates in obtaining internal stakeholder approvals, as required, for agreements and notices for price changes requested.
· Maintains, updates and creates, as needed, estimating price structure /sales agreements templates.
· Performs audits on pricing structure for customer accounts to ensure information entered is accurate. Maintains system as required.
- Administers company contracts by analyzing performance requirements and customer purchase order requirements. Analyses include performance to delivery lead time, pricing, terms, order quantizes and conditions and other contract provisions.
- Manages cost/price proposal process from draft RFP through submittal and revisions. Collects data, converts estimates into pricing, and develops routine to complex proposals.
- Applies and may lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of internal systems and processes within the department and/or with corporate and customer involvement. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting complex data and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes in methods.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferably in Accounting, Business, or Finance helpful.
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience required.
- Must have strong mathematical skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
· Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
· Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
· Must have the ability to effectively present contracts related information and respond to questions for pricing.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.); must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to work overtime; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.