Pricing Analyst - Duluth, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Pricing Analyst - Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
- Manage accurate pricing and supplier part numbers within JD Edwards by performing analysis of supplier data using Excel, Qlikview and other database tools
- Work closely with Category Managers, Suppliers, Purchasing Transaction Services and other Stakeholders to accurately manage pricing and supplier part numbers
- Reconciliation of issues related to contracted pricing within JD Edwards through research, contact with suppliers and database tools
- Track, evaluate and report the status of pricing agreements and expirations\
- Develop and maintain pricing models and standardized item/price templates
- Assist in the development of Qlikview reports to increase item/price usage with JD Edwards
- Initiate IT system enhancements and process improvements as needed
- Ability to read proposed contract terms and extract information as it relates to pricing
- Document and maintain policies, procedures and training material as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or related
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while maintaining a firm grasp of individual project details
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with continual attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, self-starter, and the ability to move projects forward independently. Able to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Strong teamwork and team building skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills; Microsoft Access and JD Edwards a plus
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining
a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans..
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.