Business Finance Analyst with French (m/f)
Nice to meet you! With operations around the world and expertise in every shopping category, we focus on working with brands to help them win across the board by providing an unbeatable portfolio of paper and packaging products. WestRock focuses daily on sustainability, safety and inclusion as well as values and behaviors that contribute to the success of our company.
Reporting to Regional Finance Director for our Beverage and Consumer Mills Divisions you will proactively engage and work with local Finance teams and European Management team to drive the financial analytics and reporting at the regional level.
Your core mission will be to provide financial hard-facts, analytics, estimations and recommendations needed by regional Business leaders (France and Benelux) to make sound decisions driving the further profitability of your production facility. This should be achieved through your participation in the budgeting process, cost estimates, monitoring and interpretation of financial results as well as evaluation of potential investments.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Provide support for strategic level projects as well as providing a detailed analysis of divisional results by product, market and customer and by the manufacturing site
- Provide profitability and commercial analysis of the Beverage division regarding manufacturing and sales activities to senior level management teams and local colleagues
- Support the management and continuous improvement of a coherent, process driven reporting methodology for the business which encompasses monthly reporting, forecasts and budgets
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver financial synergies across the division whilst ensuring cost reduction savings are realized, measured and reported upon
What you need to succeed:
- Degree qualified in a Financial, Accounting, Business or Economics discipline
- 3 years industry experience (manufacturing) within a financial / business analyst role with a strong analytical background
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Basic orientation in tax and legal business matters
- Knowledge of MRP principles
- Excellent commercial awareness with experience of cost accounting within a multi-national company desirable
- A good knowledge of ERP (SAP/JDE) enabled business
- A good understanding of the manufacturing process
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken
- Excellent follow-through and tenacity with good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work to own initiative as per business requirements as well as the ability to travel for business purposes
What we Offer:
- A corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- A role in which you can prove and further develop your management and analytical skills
- International work environment and projects.
- A career path with one of the most prominent and successful companies in paper and paper packaging industry.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!