Senior Financial Analyst - Atlanta, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Financial Analyst - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Senior Financial Analyst – Atlanta, GA
We are seeking an intellectually curious and results-oriented individual to join the North American Corrugated Sales Finance Team. This team provides forecasting and analytical support to sales and business leaders for both Mill and Box divisions.
The senior financial analyst focuses on the Mill division and is responsible for driving the sales forecast process, continuous improvement of business practices, and working with the business to analyze results / forecast. This position will provide ad-hoc analytic support and work on special projects as they come up. Knowledge of Hyperion is critical; the senior analyst will assist with Hyperion development projects and use multiple Hyperion cubes.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Maintain and improve forecast processes utilizing Qlikview, Hyperion, and PowerPivot
- Develop reporting and analysis for prior and future forecasts
- Drive the annual budgeting process for Sales
- Support sales team with analysis and presentation materials as needed
- Support non-finance groups reliant on demand forecast, including Strategic Modeling, Customer Service and Production Planning teams
- Partner with other finance groups in the Corrugated Segment as needed, including the Hyperion cube development team
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of experience, including experience in finance and/or accounting
- Hyperion Essbase (Smartview) experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multi-task and perform at a high level in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity, attention to accuracy, passion for improvement, and desire to work in a team/collaborative environment
- Potential and desire to advance to leadership roles
- Work independently, balancing routine responsibilities with ad hoc requests
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, experience with all Microsoft Office products
If this sounds great to you and you think you’d fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.