Senior Audit Analytics - Atlanta, GA
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior, Audit Analytics – Norcross, GA
Executes projects in the Audit Analytics and Visualization area of the Internal Audit department with a focus on the following areas:
- Performing analytic projects related to cost recovery/revenue enhancements
- Enabling/supporting analytics in all internal audits projects and SOX tests
- Building compliance monitoring analytics
- Development/coding of analytic scripts and tests
How you will impact WestRock:
Execute internal audits with a focus on developing and programming analytic and statistical tests to evaluate risks and controls over Company activities as identified in the annual Internal Audit plan; assess risks and the impact of the issues/observations; provide independent and objective evaluations of areas under review; track resolution of issues/observations and agreed upon management action plans identified during audits.
Work closely with partnering departments to identify opportunities to perform value add audit analytics to realize Company savings, enhance compliance, and develop continuous monitoring of transactions/data; execute and review work performed; evaluate exceptions/deficiencies; and communicate results to appropriate stakeholders.
Develop and provide support for implementation and maintenance of automated analytic tools including SQL Databases, ACL Projects, and other continuous monitoring tools; QlikView Dashboards and other data visualization solutions.
Support all functional areas of Internal Audit including executing financial audits, Sarbanes-Oxley testing, external audit Direct Assistance, operational audits, plant audits, and regular inventory observations.
Support continuous improvement activities related to overall internal audit approaches, tools and methodologies, and productivity; lead efforts to drive efficiency and automation of audit analytics; support the overall internal Quality Assurance and Improvement Program to ensure compliance with The Institute of Internal Auditors’ International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience; operating at a senior level or up for promotion to senior at a public accounting firm, internal audit department, or consulting firm
- Data Analytics/Data Visualization, Programming, Database Administration, Reporting
- Auditing, COSO, COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, Information Technology, and/or Lean Six Sigma
- Big 4 (advisory Services), Public Company Internal Audit, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, IT Operations, and/or IT Compliance
- Ability to execute multiple projects and work on multiple teams; ability to effectively interact with co-workers and company Senior Managers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- One of the following certifications strongly preferred: CISA, CIA, CPA or CFE
- Approximately 25% travel
- Periodic weekend travel may be required
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.