Pricing Manager - Atlanta, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Pricing Manager - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
At WestRock, we provide packaging solutions designed to give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with them to deliver the best value on everything from paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers to specialty packages, boxes and displays. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together. Every day, our 45,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in more than 300 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
- Contract review from a business perspective and interact with the sales and legal department on contract language
- Assess market change impacts based on contract language
- Manage customer cost/price models for the Folding Carton Division and work with Customers to create/develop customer specific cost/price models
- Maintain/improve existing pricing tools for the Folding Carton Division
- Work with internal pricing team on paperboard pricing management
- Support the RFP process, market analysis projects and other projects as needed.
- Manage internal paperboard pricing. Provide paperboard pricing forecasts to finance organization.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Work with the Sales and Pricing teams to ensure contracts language is followed from a business perspective.
- Work with Sales, Legal and Pricing teams to establish contract language on new or revised contracts that meet internal guidance.
- Work with Sales, Pricing Team, Leadership and Operations to develop cost/pricing models that accurately represent costs/prices.
- Work with the proposal team, assist in providing analysis for large centralized proposal projects.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years business experience in finance, operations, estimating or customer service for the folding carton business.
- Expert knowledge of Excel – along with solid general computer skills (MS Office, internet, email, etc.)
- Strong Analytic skills are a MUST.
- Must work with accuracy despite regularly tight, customer-driven time constraints.
- Must occasionally work directly with customers, exhibiting a professional demeanor at all times.
- Estimating knowledge in a Manufacturing environment a plus
- Communicate effectively, persuasively and professionally via phone, email or in-person
- Must work & interact well with others in a highly collaborative team environment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize
- 4-year degree in Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or similar field.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.