About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Finance Manager-Sandy Springs, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
● The Consumer Packaging Segment Finance Manager is a highly visible role that provides key financial reporting and analysis, as well as developing relationships with the stakeholders of Consumer Packaging Finance.
● Responsibilities include serving as a liaison between six consumer packaging divisional finance teams, senior Consumer Packaging executives, and corporate teams; serving as the primary analyst for consolidating, forecasting, reporting and analyzing Consumer Packaging P&Ls.
● While the position does not have direct reports, you will have responsibility maintaining and strengthening relationships with division Finance leads and others to ensure accurate and timely management reporting and completion of ad-hoc analyses and reports.
● You will also be a contributor towards improving WestRock’s decision making by providing data-driven analysis in a timely and efficient manner.
● You will also have an opportunity to effect change and drive continuous process improvements and reporting rigor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Support key financial reporting and analysis to Consumer Packaging and corporate leadership for the $7 billion Consumer Packaging segment.
· Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting; including:
o Prepare monthly results estimates.
o Prepare and review monthly results and forecast package.
o Prepare segment reporting and analysis.
· Support budgeting and forecasting process and completing ad hoc analysis; including:
o Work with global team members to develop detailed departmental budgets.
o Work with division teams on development and review of operating budgets.
o Monthly updates of forecasts.
· Other responsibilities may include synergy tracking, EBITDA bridge analysis, maintaining the five-year financial model, publishing key statistics and working capital.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Highly visible role to division, segment and corporate leadership supporting the Consumer Packaging Segment in management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and ad-hoc analysis.
· You routinely work closely with the division and corporate finance teams in a collaborative role to obtain information required for reporting.
· Provide accurate and thorough reporting and analysis to Consumer Packaging and corporate leadership.
· Support senior finance and operational leadership as a strategic business partner.
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; MBA and CPA is preferred.
· 7+ years of increasing responsibility and a track record of success in finance or accounting, manufacturing or process industry experience preferred.
· Self-starter and independent thinker with strong technical and financial experience, with ability to understand complex data, leverage economic analytics, evaluate costs and other business intelligence capabilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to accuracy and passion for improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with desire and ability to work in a team/collaborative environment and build rapport across functional teams, ability to work remotely with global team members.
- Manufacturing experience with a track record of driving sustainable results (e.g. EBIT growth, margin expansion, cash flow).
- Well-developed strategic planning skills from inception, implementation, to measurable results achieved individually, functionally and corporate wide.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact credibly and diplomatically with all levels in the organization – tailoring communications effectively for different groups and stakeholders.
- Team player with the ability to work independently, balancing routine responsibilities with ad hoc requests.
- Comfort with ambiguity and constant changes, and ability to handle tight deadlines with calm
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel & PowerPoint); JD Edwards and Hyperion a plus.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.