Manager, Corporate Brand - Atlanta, GA
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Manager, Corporate Brand - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Corporate Brand Manager – Atlanta, GA
- WestRock is seeking a Brand Manager to help advance the WestRock brand, including leading the evolution and delivery of the WestRock brand positioning and visual identity.
- Working as a brand champion internally, this role will work to ensure a consistent brand identity across multiple business lines and geographies.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Developing and recommending key strategies for the ongoing advancement of the WestRock brand.
- Provide brand support to business marketing teams; interpret corporate brand guidelines and provide feedback and guidance through the development of marketing and promotional materials to ensure consistency in the company’s external communications materials.
- Aligning the company around the brand positioning, direction, choices and tactics.
- Contribute to the creation and review of corporate materials, including but not limited to presentations, graphics, videos and collateral.
- Coordinate internal and external resources (e.g. contractors, agencies) to create brand support materials, including messaging, videos, templates and graphics.
- Other responsibilities include assistance with maintenance of corporate materials and budget management.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in B2B marketing environment; must have corporate marketing and/or branding experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advance a corporate brand.
- Clear ability to communicate and operate across cross-functional teams and manage vendor relationships.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with strong detail, problem-solving and process design capabilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with international teams preferred.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.