About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
79 Clover Ave
Holland, Michigan, 49423
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answers phone calls with proper greeting, screens callers, and transfers appropriately.
- Sets up and maintains lobby.
- Reassembles jobs after production and files documents in appropriate folder.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of visitors.
- Assists Customer Service as needed.
- Manages incoming and outgoing letters and packages and delivers to appropriate employees.
- Orders food when needed for meetings
- Enters freight cost daily for jobs that have been shipped.
- Ensures substitute receptionist is properly trained.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to create Purchase Order
- Manage daily billing and close end of month.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have minimum three months related experience.
- Must have basic computer skills including electronic mail and word processing.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
- Must be familiar with transferring calls on multi-line phone.
- Must be personable and be able to maintain a friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Westrock company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: minorities/females/disabled/veterans
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.