Executive Assistant – Sandy Springs, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Executive Assistant – Sandy Springs, GA
- The Executive Assistant provides high-level executive and administrative support to the Chief Information Officer.
- He/she provides scheduling, administrative functions, record management, travel (including domestic and international), department
purchase orders and invoices, drafting and editing of presentations and handles highly confidential issues and matters of sensitive nature.
- This position is required to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines with an ability to screen and prioritize communications from internal and external sources.
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the Executive and act accordingly.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Manages Executive’s calendar.
- Keeps Executive apprised of appointments/meetings or schedule changes and ensures Executive has appropriate documents for meetings.
- Arranges and reserves conference rooms, catering, audio visual and telephony equipment for meetings and conferences as requested.
- Processes invoices and purchases orders for the I/T division.
- Reviews expense reports for ensuring appropriate coding and expenses are in line with company travel and expense policy.
- Manages travel arrangements and proactively coordinates the pre-planning of trips, including securing visas, hotels, transportation, processing passport renewals and other information as needed.
- Serves as liaison with staff from other organization functions as well as external clients and customers.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develops a good working relationship with all levels of staff in all departments.
- Prepares materials for Executive and meetings.
- Responsible for PowerPoint presentations as required for all special projects supporting the executive-level team.
- Performs various administrative tasks, including ordering of meals and office supplies.
- Supports other team activities as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years minimum related experience.
- Experience working with a large publicly traded organization preferred.
- Microsoft Office (strong proficiency in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Technical ability with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing materials and ability to establish priorities.
- Experience working with a board of directors and shareholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Focused, dedicated and organized with strong attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work and collaborate with employees at all levels.
- Professional conduct and discretion exhibited at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act quickly and solve problems using sound judgment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.